Career Pathways Leadership (CPL) Certification Institutes I and II
CPL I and II are being offered on October 20 as preconference workshops at NCPN CONNECT 2022, the annual NCPN conference, to be held Oct 20–22 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis. Go HERE for more information and to register.
If you are involved in career technical education, adult education, counseling, corrections, or workforce development and your duties have expanded to include Career Pathways, we invite you and your team to attend our Career Pathways Leadership (CPL) Certification I and II Institutes.
CPL I and II are both two-day events. Below is a sampling of topics to be covered:CPL I
- Need for Career Pathways Partnerships
- Sector Identification and Employer Engagement
- Initial Professional Development
- Program Design and Delivery
- Need for Communication
- Academic Achievement
- Career Planning
- Professional Development with Stakeholder
- Career Pathways Refinement and Implementation
- Beginning with the End in Mind
- Full Career Pathway Assessment
- Strong Postsecondary Connections
Career Pathways Leadership (CPL) Certification for Adult Educators
Two days. This workshop covers the same general topics as our regular CPL workshop but focuses specifically on the roles of adult education practitioners, administrators, CTE directors, workforce and economic development personnel, and others who work with adult learners.