The Center for Occupational Research and Development (CORD), the parent organization of NCPN, is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards to our websites.
Measures to support accessibility
CORD takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of this website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Cultivate accessibility awareness and best practices among staff members.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Continually look for better techniques and technologies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility. WCAG defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. This website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Where possible, images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data. Some videos have closed captioning available.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: (254) 772-8756
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 4901 Bosque Blvd, 2nd Floor, Waco, TX 76710-2302
- Postal address: 4901 Bosque Blvd, 2nd Floor, Waco, TX 76710-2302
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
We rely on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of this website, there may be limitations. Below is a description of known limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for this website:
- Comments and contributions from external parties: Uploaded images/documents may not have text alternatives. We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments/documents and typically repair issues within two business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
CORD assessed the accessibility of this website by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within three business days and to propose a solution within ten business days.