COVID-19 PROTOCOLS @ NCPN CONNECT 2022
We Are Excited to Welcome You Back to NCPN CONNECT 2022!
Your health and safety are our top priority. NCPN monitors evolving federal, state, and local health and safety recommendations and requirements to determine the most appropriate safety protocols for our in-person event.
The NCPN health and safety guidelines outlined below will be updated as necessary to help support a safe experience for all attendees.
All NCPN attendees are required to provide either:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to verify their status as fully vaccinated.
- Negative COVID-19 test result taken within 72-hours prior to arrival at the conference.
- At this time, in line with state and local regulations, all individuals are required to wear a face covering (preferably N-95 or KN-95 masks) while attending NCPN, regardless of vaccination status.
- NCPN requires face coverings be worn indoors by all persons
- Face coverings may only be removed to engage in activities that inherently cannot be done with them on, such as eating and drinking.
INCREASED SANITIZATION AND HYGIENE
- NCPN has worked closely with Atlanta Marriott Marquis to implement cleaning and sanitization standards that meet or exceed the recommendations of the CDC.
- It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including the use of hand sanitizer and washing hands frequently.
- NCPN is committed to upholding the health and safety standards outlined on this page. We will continue to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and government agencies going forward and will make appropriate adjustments in the future based on that guidance. Additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available.
Updated February 2022