CPL SUMMER 2022
Dates: June 23–24
Location: Wojcik Conference Center at Harper College, Palatine, IL
Fee: $599 (includes continental breakfast and lunch both days)
- Day 1: 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- Day 2: 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Registration Deadline: June 10, or when workshops reach capacity
What Is Being Offered
Career Pathways Leadership Certification I: Introduction to Career Pathways
Sample topics: Need for Career Pathways Partnerships, Sector Identification and Employer Engagement, Initial Professional Development, Program Design and Delivery, Funding, Need for Communication
Career Pathways Leadership Certification II: Deep Dive into Career Pathways
Sample topics: Academic Achievement, Career Planning, Professional Development with Stakeholder, Career Pathways Refinement and Implementation, Beginning with the End in Mind, Full Career Pathway Assessment, Strong Postsecondary Connections
CPL I and II will take place simultaneously, so attendees will select one on the registration form.
1191 Woodfield Rd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Reservation deadline: June 2, 2022
Special CPL workshop rate: $119 + tax per night
Parking: Complimentary self-parking / No valet parking
Two Ways to Reserve Rooms
- Purchase orders not accepted.
- A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. The credit card will be used for a guarantee to hold your room. It will not be charged at the time of booking.
- Should reservations be cancelled within 48 hours of arrival, one night’s room plus tax will be charged to credit card on file.
Airport: Chicago O’Hare is approximately 16 miles from the hotel and approximately 16 miles from Harper College.
Transportation to Harper College: Participants will need to provide their own transportation from the hotel to the training at the college. Harper College is approximately 4 miles from the Hilton Garden Inn in Schaumburg.