Career Pathways Leadership (CPL) Certification Institutes I and II
If you are involved in career technical education, adult education, counseling, corrections, or workforce development and your duties have expanded to include Career Pathways, we invite you and your team to attend our Career Pathways Leadership (CPL) Certification I and II Institutes.
CPL I and II are both two-day events. Below is a sampling of topics to be covered:CPL I
- Need for Career Pathways Partnerships
- Sector Identification and Employer Engagement
- Initial Professional Development
- Program Design and Delivery
- Need for Communication
- Academic Achievement
- Career Planning
- Professional Development with Stakeholder
- Career Pathways Refinement and Implementation
- Beginning with the End in Mind
- Full Career Pathway Assessment
- Strong Postsecondary Connections
NCPN can deliver CPL workshops at your location, customized to state or local issues.
Contact email@example.com to learn more about customization options.