The NCPN conference will be held at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel, October 28-30, 2015. All conference events will be held in the hotel. The hotel is conveniently located in downtown Dallas near the DART system and connected to the Plaza of the Americas which includes a food court. Click here for information on the many things to see and do in the Dallas area.
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 North Olive Street
Dallas, Texas, 75201
Main phone: 214/922-8000
Rates: *$149 Single/Double + 15% tax
Check-in: 3:00 p.m. Checkout: Noon
2) To make reservations by phone, call 888-627-8191 and mention "NCPN" to get the discounted rate. If additional assistance is needed, please call 214-922-8000.
- Purchase orders not accepted.
- A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. The credit card will be used for a guarantee to hold your room. It will not be charged at the time of booking.
- Should reservations be cancelled within 72 hours of arrival, one night's room plus tax will be charged to credit card on file.
QUESTIONS: Contact Sheila Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOTEL INDIGO (walking distance of the Sheraton) - ROOMS AVAILABLE on WED, THURS, & FRI, Oct. 28, 29, 30
1933 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75201
$169 Double + 15% tax
$169 Queen Suite
(Rate includes: comp wireless Internet, comp fitness center, comp shuttle within 3 miles of hotel)
Self parking: $12 daily (with no in and out)
Valet Parking: $20 daily (with in and out privileges)
1) To make your online reservations at the Hotel Indigo, click here. Enter NCP for the discounted rate.
2) To make reservations by phone, call 866-246-3446 and mention "National Career Pathways Network" to get the discounted rate.
There are two major airports serving the Dallas-Fort Worth area—Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW) and Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL)—both of which are convenient to the hotel. Dallas Love Field operates flights nationally and regionally through Southwest, Continental Express and American Airlines/American Eagle. DFW is 23 miles (25 minutes) from the Sheraton and Love Field is 8 miles (15 minutes) from the Sheraton
Airport shuttle to and from the Sheraton Dallas Hotel is provided by Super Shuttle. The group will receive a $2 one-way discount and a $5 round trip discount if reservations are booked online at http://groups.supershuttle.com/ncpn.html. Be sure to enter code 6ZRXK to get this rate. The discount is valid between October 25-31, 2015. To make reservations by phone, call 800-258-3826. NOTE: There is $2.00 reservation booking fee if the guest calls directly into reservations.
The shuttle can take up to 1.5 hours due to drop-offs at other properties. Note that return shuttle reservations are scheduled 2.5 to 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight time.
Taxis are also available and cost approximately $30 each way depending on the route and traffic conditions. The estimated time from DFW to the Sheraton 25 minutes depending on traffic and from Love Field 15 minutes depending on traffic.
For more information on transportation options,click here.
Self-parking discounted rate is $12 for NCPN attendees.
Valet parking is $29 per car for a 24-hour period.