The NCPN conference will be held at the beautiful Hyatt Regency at the Arch in St. Louis, Missouri, October 26-27, 2017. Preconference events will be held October 25. All conference events will be held in the Hyatt Regency. The hotel is conveniently located in downtown St. Louis next to the recently renovated Gateway arch and museum and in walking distance to museums, restaurants, and an entertainment district that is attached to Cardinals Stadium. Click here for information on the many things to see and do in the St. Louis area.
Sitting on the banks of the Mississippi River, St. Louis is 19th largest city in the nation offers something for every one of its visitors. We hope you'll bring your family and enjoy all this beautiful city has to offer.
Hyatt Regency at the Arch
315 Chestnut Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
Main phone: 314-655-1234
Rates: *$169 Single/Double + 16.929% tax
TO MAKE A RESERVATION AT THE HYATT REGENCY:
2) To make reservations by phone, call 888-421-1442 and mention "NCPN" to get the discounted rate.
- Purchase orders not accepted.
- A credit card is required to confirm a reservation. The credit card will be used for a guarantee to hold your room. It will not be charged at the time of booking.
- Should reservations be cancelled within 24 hours of arrival, one night's room plus tax will be charged to credit card on file.
QUESTIONS: Contact Sheila Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Louis is serviced by the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport - STL. STL is approximately 15 miles from the Hyatt Regency at the Arch (20 minutes).
NCPN and GO BEST Express have partnered together to provide convenient shared ride shuttle service to/from the airport and the Hyatt Regency and other local hotels. Between the reliable and friendly chauffeurs, the clean vans, and amazing rates, there’s no other way to GO than with the BEST! CLICK HERE to receive 15% OFF standard rates!! (Discount rate ONLY available by booking through the provided link no later than October 24th, 2017. Reservations made on the spot at the counter will be subject to standard rates of $45 roundtrip.) Call 24 hours a day to (877) STLGOVAN (877-785-4682).
Taxis are also available and cost approximately $40 each way depending on the route and traffic conditions. The estimated time from STL to the Hyatt Regency is 20 minutes depending on traffic.
Uber is also available.
- Take I-70 E for approximately 6 miles.
- Take the Express Lanes exit on the left toward Downtown
- Continue onto I-70 Express/Mark Twain Expy
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 292B, follow signs for Broadway and merge onto N Broadway for approximately 1.1 miles
- Turn left onto Chestnut Street. Cross 4th Street and hotel is on your left.
Self-parking is $26 with limited availability.
Valet parking is $32 per car for a 24-hour period.
Additional self-parking options can be found below.
Mansion House Garage: Located directly behind Hyatt at 330 N. 4th St.
Kiener East Garage: Located 1.5 blocks from the hotel at 500 Pine St.