The NCPN conference will be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel October 13-15. The hotel is conveniently located on the famous San Antonio River Walk which offers three miles of stone pathways that line both banks of the San Antonio River. Discover tranquil gardens, restaurants, shops, and even strolling mariachi bands. River taxi rides are also available. The hotel is situated next to the Tower of the Americas, where you can enjoy fine dining at the top with a great view of the city, and is also within walking distance of the Alamo.
Reservation requests after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis at the prevailing rate.
Grand Hyatt San Antonio
600 East Market Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Main phone: 210-224-1234
Reservations phone: 888-421-1442 (Mention NCPN to get conference rate)
Rates: *$169 Single/Double + 16.75% tax
Check-in: 4:00 p.m. Checkout: 11 a.m.
*The above rate includes complimentary Internet in the guest room.
TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
1) To make your online reservations at the Grand Hyatt San Antonio, click here.
2) To make reservations by phone, call 888-421-1442 and mention "NCPN" to get the discounted rate. If additional assistance is needed, please call 402-592-6464.
- Purchase orders not accepted.
- A credit card is required when making your reservation, but will not be charged until check-out.
- Should reservations be cancelled within 48 hours of arrival, one night's room plus tax will be charged to credit card on file.
San Antonio is serviced by the San Antonio International Airport (SAT), with many airlines available.
GO Airport Shuttle is available for $20.25 one-way and $36.50 if you buy your ticket at the airport. The rate is $19.25 one-way and $34.50 round trip if you call 210-281-9900 and purchase your ticket in advance or if you make your reservations online at http://citytoursinc.com/airport-shuttle GO Airport Shuttle runs 24 hours a day between the airport and the hotel.
The shuttle can take up to 45 minutes due to drop-offs at other downtown properties.
Taxis are also available and cost anywhere from $27 to $34 each way depending on the
route and traffic conditions. The estimated time from SAT to the Grand Hyatt Hotel is 15 minutes
depending on traffic.
Valet parking is $33 for overnight guests. The discounted self-parking rate is $18.75 for