NCPN Career Pathways Partnership
Excellence Award Application - CLOSED
Application Deadline: August 25
Notification of Winners: September 1
The National Career Pathways Network (NCPN) assists its education and business members in implementing, evaluating, and improving Career Pathways initiatives by providing a communication network. NCPN strives to compile and share information on exemplary practices; collaborate to develop implementation resources; and foster communication about Career Pathways and other workforce education programs. Sponsored by NCPN, the Career Pathways Partnership Excellence Award emphasizes the importance of career guidance and advising, professional development for educators and employers, and the employer role in providing work-based learning opportunities for students.
Criteria for Application
This nomination process is open to any Career Pathways Initiative (state, regional or local). Winners "must" attend the NCPN luncheon (October 27 in St. Louis) to receive the award.
Applications will be judged by the NCPN Advisory Board consisting of 4 to 6 members.
Nominate only one Career Pathway program of study. An overview of all of your Career Pathways programs should not be the focus of your application.
Judges will consider the elements of only one program of study in reviewing your application.
Program Overview • Professional Development and Experience • Employer Involvement • Career Guidance and Advising • Results
- First place: Airline, hotel, and complimentary registration for one person
- Two honorable mention programs: Complimentary registration
- Recognition at the 2017 NCPN membership luncheon on Friday, October 27, 11:30-12:40
- Opportunity to present details of winning programs during a featured breakout session at the 2017 NCPN Conference and in the Connections newsletter
- The winning program and the honorable mention programs will each receive a complimentary 8x10' booth in the NCPN exhibit hall to showcase details of their winning program.
Sponsored by NCPN
NCPN is the proud to sponsor this award, as it aligns with our core mission and our shared commitment to the advancement of Career Pathways, career technical education (CTE), and related education reform initiatives. Learn more about NCPN at www.ncpn.com.
QuestionsIf questions about Award content, contact Debbie Mills. If questions about the Award form, contact Sheila Wilson.